Silent Ramblings of an Explosive Mind

Who knew what goes on beyond the scenes in my mind and heart all at once?

Sunday, April 10, 2005

I need another outlet please!

Ok, following at least 2 people I know, I needed to create a place to talk about things that are heavy on my mind, and very real to me, that in the other place I would not say. Sure - I'm VERY real about my life in my other blog, but there are certain things I could not be open about. Why could I not be as honest in my other blog? Well, very bluntly - my job. I do check blogs at work, and it would be VERY easy for either a co-worker, or young mind, to find it. With the pictures on it, the names - how could I ever talk about sex with my husband (or lack of it), my current feelings about my job, some of my passions that I would not want certain minds to know, my desires, use certain language when I'm pissed, and some of my dreams. I just need to feel more free. So, I find myself here.

I can tell having a more anon outlet has been helpful to some, so I though I'd jump in. I might even make a few entries before going public - I don't know. In any case - fill free to add me to a blog roll, or not, please just don't add names. Who knows if co-workers or young others will find the blog circles and go surfing.

Anyways, that's my reasoning. Oh - and for the name of this blog? "Explosive" does not mean I'm ready to go on some rampage lol. It's how I feel - all my life I've always felt like I have so many ideas EXPLODING in my mind, ideas running at once - but I had to maintain silence. Here at least I can ramble those silent, explosive, diverse thoughts. Fill free to ride along. If anything - at least I'll get my thoughts out whether or not one decides to read and comment. Don't worry, I'm used to the silence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home