Silent Ramblings of an Explosive Mind

Who knew what goes on beyond the scenes in my mind and heart all at once?

Sunday, April 10, 2005

A Disclaimer...

If you are finding yourself here, you may want to scroll down and start with the 1st entry - but here is a disclaimer:

I am managing just fine. This is just a place for me to vent or come out with things I didn't want others to stumble on that are at my workplace or extended family. Plus, writing things down can make things look worse than they are....how one feels can be worse than the actually situation...hense why 3rd perpective is always helpful.

This is just my therapy :) Thanks for being here. Thanks for your view on this journey we share!

1 Comments:

Blogger humble servant said...

Funny that this is your disclaimer... Isn't this just what we were talking about regarding why I am not going to blog about my grief?

We are two peas in a pod, you and I. I thank God every day for bringing you into my life.

I love you.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home