Silent Ramblings of an Explosive Mind

Who knew what goes on beyond the scenes in my mind and heart all at once?

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Wanna know more about me?

You'll learn some secrets about me in a fun place - get my drift? Hopefully one day this week I can blog more about them.

For now...I'm just too tired. Dang - it takes so much effort to survive sometimes!!!!

* just so one knows....things are actually ok....I have a few things to share, but also trying to let things go and chalk things up to the drastic 24 hour change. We'll have a bigger problem if after a few weeks things keep getting commented...even out of love. I do want to note how grateful we are, and how much we do know we are loved and how huge it is for them to do this. VERY giving and a sacrifice. I do write this with a grateful, if not nervous, heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home