Silent Ramblings of an Explosive Mind

Who knew what goes on beyond the scenes in my mind and heart all at once?

Thursday, May 19, 2005

I'm Too Stressed

Hopefully soon I can write about it. But it pretty much all I've already posted. I just don't have the energy to rehash it. Ever feel like this?

I'm hoping since we've only all be together just a week (they were gone before) we are just in transition and the comments will stop. We've only been here 2 weeks. If not, I pray we get $$ to be able to GET OUT soon. We just can't use our reserve funds at this time...they need to stay protected.

I just need strength....the comments and sadness from them are overwhelming. Oh yeah...and the guilt trips.

But we'll save all that for later, shall we?

3 Comments:

Blogger humble servant said...

Becca,

Just a week and we'll see each other. And after that, you can come visit me anytime you want, k? I am not kidding. You and the girl can hop in the car (hubby will be too busy working) and just drive on down.

Much love to you, my dear dear friend. Still praying.

5:34 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Gak. Sorry to hear things aren't going any better.

Atleast you have the blog party to look forward to!

Have a good time for me, since I can't go!! Oh, and give Kelly a hug for me. :(

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becca - I am thinking of you and hope things get better soon.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home